For printing on objects, 15x17 cm mono color
Warning: Last items in stock!
Exhibition in Milan, Italy, visits by appointment
Info and quotes: firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone: +39 02 23187025
Solvent and UV ink printer for printing on objects, single color interchangeable.
Maximum printing height 80 mm, which can be increased up to 300 mm in specific versions. Suitable for printing on paper, plastics, glass, aluminum, wood, leather and imitation leather and countless other applications.
Equipped with HP head integrated in the cartridge, for maximum simplicity of the machine.
ATTENTION: model no longer available.
Advantages of the 2Stamper model:
- identical print quality, both Breva and 2Stamper use the same type of cartridges and print heads
- 2-year warranty also for companies, instead of one year for the iJet2L model
- much lower cost
- smaller footprint, greater lightness and ease of transport
- no support height limit
Advantages of the Breva model:
- "Tornado" software for faster customization
- availability of specific templates for each type of object, even on customer specifications
- more colors available
Comparison with sublimation printing: sublimation is a printing system that requires much cheaper machinery, suitable for small businesses. The limit of sublimation is the fact of being linked to the use of specific objects for sublimation, while on the contrary UV printing can be carried out on almost any type of substrate. Sublimation can also be carried out on polyester fabric.