IColor 540, with white toner, for transfer and sublimation printing
Warning: Last items in stock!
Exhibition in Milan, Italy, visits by appointment
Info and quotes: email@example.com
Telephone: +39 02 23187025
IColor 540 white toner laser printer, for transfer printing for T-shirts, even self-weeding, with the possibility of mounting black toners, fluorescent toners, and toners for sublimation printing, all in a single machine. Prints up to A4 size.
In addition to the printing of transfers for printing on fabric, it can also print on paper, cardboard up to 220 grams even colored, business cards, brochures, flyers, labels, etc., as well as on objects (covers, mugs, plates, key rings, etc. ) and white polyester fabric using sublimation printing systems.
Equipped with ProRip Essential software, for maximum yield with our self-weeding transfers and savings in the use of toners.
Brochure available by clicking here.
Also available is the IColor 560 version: compatible with high-capacity toners, with 7000 prints instead of 3000, as well as with gold and silver toners, also equipped with wifi.
Advantages of the IColor printer over other white toner printers:
- allows you to print both underprint and overprint white (under or over the color) with a single printer and in a single pass, using the IColor ProRip Essential software
- the white color print is brighter, this allows to bring out the vividness of the colors
- black toner is included with the printer, allowing you to switch to CMYK mode (no white toner) to print items such as brochures and menus or on plain paper
- allows you to replace normal toners with toners for sublimation printing, fluorescent toners, security toner (watermark printing) and clear toner available as accessories. It therefore also completely replaces a sublimation printer, allowing you to switch from normal toners to special toners simply by removing one and putting the other, eliminating the need to purchase separate printers for individual printing functions
- sublimation printing is much faster than a normal inkjet or gel sublimation printer
- the purchase cost is much lower than a 5-color Oki printer, but it is also lower than the cost of a white toner laser printer plus a sublimation printer
For technical specifications in detail, refer to the .pdf which you can find by clicking here.
Print speed: up to 8 ppm on transfer sheets; up to 26 ppm on plain paper
Processor: Intel 1.46GHz
Duty cycle: up to 75,000 pages per month
Internal memory: 2 GB of RAM
Resolution: 1200 x 1200 dpi
Compatible operating systems: Microsoft Windows® 7/8/10
Interfaces: Ethernet 10/100-TX, Hi-Speed USB v2.0
Paper loading capacity: 100-sheet multipurpose tray, 500-sheet lower drawer
Paper sizes (min./max.):
- multi-purpose tray: up to 100 sheets from a minimum of 76 x 127 mm to a maximum of 216 x 1257 mm
- lower drawer: from a minimum of 147 x 210 mm to a maximum of 216 x 355 mm
- multi-purpose tray: 60 to 220 gsm
- lower drawer: 60 to 163 gsm
Duplex printing capability: included, for printing on non-transfer media
Toner Yield (5% coverage):
Standard CMYK: 3,000 pages
Standard White: 3,000 pages
CMYK starter: 1,500 pages
Initial blank: N/A
Dimensions: 40cm x 48cm x 40.4cm
Voltage: 220 volts
Maximum consumption: 1320 watts
Printer supplied with the specific IColor ProRip Essential software, which allows you to manage the white layer behind the colored graphics for printing on dark or transparent media where white is required as a background color.
It also allows you to easily change the configuration of the cartridges to easily adjust the reverse printing, that is, to use the white overprint mode, printing the white over the colored graphics.
Print cost calculation function, easy to use and useful for evaluating actual costs.
It also has additional features that help save 50% on white toner usage, allowing for custom color profiles, rasterization, custom layouts, and more. It allows you to avoid creating additional "filter" graphics with different color configurations, as the software already takes care of this.
It also allows the printing of large images with IColor SmartCut software, supplied as an accessory, which transforms the printer into a "plus" tabloid-capable machine, allowing the division and joining of a single graphic onto two transfer sheets.
The software is suitable for Microsoft Windows® 7, 8 and 10.
Below is the video that shows the operation of the system for the intelligent division of prints into multiple A4 transfer sheets, allowing the printing of graphics up to about 30 x 60 cm:
- USB stick containing the print Rip (IColor Pro Rip, software for printing)
- additional black toner (replacing the white toner)
- power cord
- USB cable
- ethernet cable
- rag for cleaning from toner dust
- installation manual
- user manual with suggestions for transfer printing
- quick instruction manual
Replacement toners are also available
You can proceed with the purchase using the "Add to cart" function and following the instructions that will be given to you.
Alternatively you can contact us via the contact page, or directly to the email firstname.lastname@example.org