Heat press 60x80 cm
The largest with manual opening
WARRANTY 2 years for private individuals and 1 year for companies
SHIPPING Within 48 hours throughout Europe, also insured
COLLECTION BY HAND By appointment in our 2Stamp shop in Milan
Clam heat press, manual opening, 60 x 80 cm plate.
ATTENTION: photos not updated
Professional and economic heat press, suitable for:
- flex and flock thermo-adhesive for cutting plotter
- transfer for laser printers
- thermo-adhesive for inkjet printers
- sublimation printing
Automatic timer, digital temperature setting.
Maximum power 3.500 watt, maximum temperature 220 degrees.
Also availlable economic thermo-adhesive flex
Shipping in all Europe.
COMPARISON WITH SIMILAR HEAT PRESSES
- 50x70 cm clam heat press: the printing format is smaller, it is a very similar model, different only in size
- 40x60 cm clam heat press: the printing format is smaller, 40 x 60 cm, it is a very similar model, different only in size
- Secabo TP10 heat press: has a larger heating plate, 80 x 100 cm, also equipped with automatic opening and closing, however its cost is much higher and requires a pneumatic compressor for its operation. It allows high pressure processing, including self-weeding transfers for dark fabrics
FIELDS OF USE
This heat press allows you to successfully heat print any type of fabric, such as cotton, polyester and nylon, as well as any thin material capable of resisting high temperatures, such as glass sheets, aluminium, tiles etc. Suitable for:
- fixing direct DTG printing and screen printing
- thermoadhesive sheets for inkjet printers
- sublimation on objects and synthetic fabrics
- fabrics in general up to a maximum thickness of approximately 8 mm
ATTENTION: it is not suitable for
You might also like
16 other products in the same category:
Equipped with 10 accessories, to print ceramics, cans and glasses of all sizes