Heat press 38x38 cm Plate on springs
For an equable pressure on all the surface of the plate
WARRANTY 2 years for private individuals and 1 year for companies
SHIPPING Within 48 hours throughout Europe, also insured
COLLECTION BY HAND By appointment in our 2Stamp shop in Milan
Clam heat press, manual opening, 38 x 38 cm plate.
Plate mounted on springs, for a better distribution of pressure on the printing surface.
Professional and economic heat press, suitable for:
- flex and flock thermo-adhesive for cutting plotter
- transfer for laser printers
- thermo-adhesive for inkjet printers
- sublimation printing
Automatic timer, digital temperature setting.
Maximum power 1.400 watt, maximum temperature 230 degrees.
Also availlable economic thermo-adhesive flex
Shipping in all Europe.
COMPARISON WITH SIMILAR HEAT PRESSES
- cheap 38x38 cm clam heat press: cheaper but less suitable for printing thicker fabrics
- 38x38 cm swing opening heat press: same plate size, but thanks to the side opening it allows you to print fabrics and objects (glass, wood, stone for sublimation printing) up to approximately 4 cm thick. However, it is not suitable for high pressure transfers (transfers for laser printers, etc.)
- cheap 40x60 cm clam heat press: similar to the cheap 38x38 cm version but with a larger heating plate; suitable for printing large-sized thermoadhesives
- 38x38 cm clam heat press automatic opening: same plate size, it also allows you to carry out high pressure prints (including self-weeding transfers for dark fabrics), it is also equipped with a device for automatic opening of the plate at the end of processing, and with a sliding lower plate
- Transmax 38x38 cm heat press automatic opening: high quality, it is equipped with a particular closing lever that allows professional processing at high transfer pressure with minimal effort in closing the plate, it is also equipped with a device for automatic opening of the plate at the end of processing
FIELDS OF USE
This heat press allows you to successfully heat print any type of fabric, such as cotton, polyester and nylon, as well as any thin material capable of resisting high temperatures, such as glass sheets, aluminium, tiles etc. Suitable for:
- fixing direct DTG printing and screen printing
- thermoadhesive sheets for inkjet printers
- sublimation on objects and synthetic fabrics
- fabrics in general up to a maximum thickness of approximately 10 mm
ATTENTION: it is not suitable for
You might also like
16 other products in the same category:
Equipped with 10 accessories, to print ceramics, cans and glasses of all sizes