Equipped with 10 accessories, to print ceramics, cans and glasses of all sizes
Heat press 38x38 cm - Automatic opening
Automatic opening, in favor of productivity
WARRANTY 2 years for private individuals and 1 year for companies
SHIPPING Within 48 hours throughout Europe, also insured
COLLECTION BY HAND By appointment in our 2Stamp shop in Milan
Flat heat press with AUTOMATIC opening, with plates measuring 38 x 38 cm.
The top plate is heated by an 1,800 watt coil resistance. The automatic opening allows greater quantities of processing since the user can prepare the next processing while the press autonomously finishes the previous one, without the risk of burning the fabric.
The lower plate, on the other hand, is sliding, allowing for greater convenience in positioning the fabrics, without the risk of scalding yourself with the heating plate.
The temperature can be adjusted according to the processing to be carried out via the digital display; a relay will trip automatically when the set temperature is reached, signaling it with a red LED.
The pressure is adjustable via the central knob, a system that allows greater precision and perfect uniformity of the force, also thanks to the particular lever system for closing, so as to
being able to work both light fabrics and thicker materials such as sweatshirts or polyester jackets in the best possible way.
This automatic heat press is equipped with an adjustable timer that will automatically open the top plate after the set time has elapsed.
It allows you to successfully work any type of fabric, especially cotton, polyester and nylon, as well as any flat material, such as glass plates, aluminum, tiles, etc.
Perfect model for applying writings and logos on T-shirts and sweatshirts; allows you to process materials such as flex and flock thermoadhesive films, sheets for sublimation inks, printable thermoadhesive sheets for laser or inkjet printers.
Included in the package: silicone mousse for the bottom plate, power cable with domestic plug, user manual with suggestions for printing with various materials.
Simple, reliable press with a very high quality/price ratio
COMPARISON WITH SIMILAR HEAT PRESSES
Differences compared to the Transmax 38x38 cm model:
- this version has a sliding bottom plate, unlike the Transmax version (equipped with a fixed plate)
- different leverage (which in the Transmax version is longer, therefore allowing a higher transfer pressure with less effort for the user)
- different finishes (the Transmax version has a more complete display, although both versions indicate both temperature and timer)
- the Transmax model can mount replacement plates in various formats, to print smaller supports (collars, sleeves, shoes, etc.)
- the Transmax model has an upper plate mounted on springs, which allows for a more homogeneous distribution of the transfer pressure
- the lower cost compared to the Transmax model
Differences compared to:
- 38x38 cm manual heat press: cheaper, aesthetically pleasing, with identical plate dimensions, it is however a medium pressure model and does not allow the printing of self-weeding transfers for laser transfer printers. Equally suitable for printing on rolls of thermoadhesives for cutting plotters or for sublimation on t-shirts
- Secabo TC5 heat press: also high pressure and similar in printing possibilities, it can mount interchangeable lower plates in various formats and also has the Bluetooth function. However, the bottom plate of the Secabo model is fixed, it does not slide, and the price is higher
FIELDS OF USE
This heat press allows you to successfully heat print any type of fabric, such as cotton, polyester and nylon, as well as any thin material capable of resisting high temperatures, such as glass sheets, aluminium, tiles etc.
Heat press perfect for applying transfers printed with laser transfer printers, we recommend using an A4 white toner printer, to be able to print any type of graphics with professional results. It can also be coupled with a cutting plotter or a sublimation printer. Suitable for:
- fixing direct DTG printing and screen printing
- thermoadhesive sheets for inkjet printers
- sublimation on objects and synthetic fabrics
- fabrics in general up to a maximum thickness of approximately 8 mm