We carry out in-depth checks on all the products we sell, right from their manufacture. Thanks to our continuous testing process, almost all of our machinery is free of defects, the percentage of failures is really very low.
With regard to less fortunate customers, we propose:
- assistance via e-mail or telephone which allows the customer to resolve most problems upstream, thus avoiding long downtimes
- rapid repairs or replacement of defective products, thanks to a verification protocol that allows to understand and implement solutions to the problem within 48 hours of receipt of the faulty product
- a large warehouse for the most common spare parts
- specialized technicians on the various machines
The warranty coverage on our machinery has a legal term of two years starting from the date of purchase, if made as a private one, or a year if purchased as a company, or with an indication of the VAT number on the invoice. Some Oki branded products may be subject to a three-year extended warranty, as better specified below. On some Epson products (sublimation and eco-solvent printing plotters), the warranty is two years with the possibility of extension for a fee.
The warranty is valid starting from the date marked on the receipt or on the purchase invoice.
In order for the warranty to be valid, it is necessary to keep the original packaging and the receipt or purchase invoice.
WHAT THE WARRANTY PROVIDES
The warranty covers:
- factory defects of the product, or attributable to defective parts of the machinery from the moment of its production, for which the product reaches the customer already inoperative
- failures following the first use, due to original defects of components
WHAT DOES NOT COVER
- parts subject to wear or consumption
- faults related to incorrect use
- damage suffered during shipment, if not covered by insurance
- faults related to machinery modified, repaired or altered in any way without our authorization, or in the case of use of non-original spare parts, in particular non-original toners
- shipping costs, if necessary. In the event that the intervention under warranty is recognized, we will nonetheless carry out the return to your address at our expense.
HOW TO REQUEST WARRANTY ASSISTANCE
To request our intervention, please contact us at email@example.com or via the contact page. It will be necessary to return the complete packaging product, a copy of the invoice or purchase receipt and the assistance request form, which can be downloaded by clicking here.
HOW THE PRACTICE OF ASSISTANCE WORKS
1) the customer informs us of the failure via our email firstname.lastname@example.org, the customer is sent the request form for assistance, which can be downloaded by clicking here, and instructions for returning the product.
2) once received the product, within 48 hours it is verified by one of our technicians. The customer is sent an email confirming receipt of the product and the start of the verification
3) the technical verification allows to understand the repair times, which are communicated to the customer. The average waiting time is 5 working days, these times can be shorter in the case of simple and prolonged faults for particular faults for which the spare part is not available.
4) if the warranty period has expired, or if the warranty coverage is not recognized, the customer is informed in time of the relative repair costs
5) once the repair has been carried out, if the guarantee has been recognized, the product is returned. In some cases, not necessarily, we carry out the return of the product at our expense as an apology for the defect presented, or we send free samples.
WHAT HAPPENS WHEN THE WARRANTY HAS EXPIRED
This possibility refers exclusively to the case in which the machinery was originally purchased from us. We do not carry out, under any circumstances and at any price, repairs on machinery purchased from other companies, this to favor assistance and improve its quality towards our customers.
If the warranty period has expired, or if the warranty coverage is not recognized, we can still carry out equal quality repair payments, the customer is informed by e-mail of the relative costs and repair times, listed in detail. These costs are assessed by our technician, calculating the necessary hours of work at a rate of € 30.00 per hour which cannot be divided and any necessary spare parts.
OKI PRODUCTS WARRANTY
Some Oki brand printers come with a 3-year warranty starting on the date of purchase. To take advantage of this extended warranty it is necessary to register on the Oki website, according to the instructions supplied with the printer itself. Important: it is always necessary to use Oki original toner and spare parts, otherwise the warranty is automatically not valid.
In this case it is possible to go directly to an Oki center, delivering the printer complete with a copy of the invoice or purchase receipt and toner.
You can find the nearest Oki center by clicking here.
Important: the printer must be fitted with genuine Oki toner.
Remote private customers, or those who have made the purchase electronically and without a VAT number, have the right to withdraw from the purchase, without giving any reasons, within 14 days. The withdrawal period expires after 14 days from the day of receipt of the purchased products. To exercise the right of withdrawal, the customer is obliged to inform us of his decision to withdraw from this contract by an explicit declaration sent by registered mail to the address of our tax office indicated in the withdrawal request form. For the purpose of the withdrawal request, the customer can, at his choice, use the indicated withdrawal form. To comply with the withdrawal deadline, the customer must send the communication concerning the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the expiration of the 14-day period valid for withdrawal. Furthermore, the return of the products subject to withdrawal must be made within the same 14-day time limit, at our operational headquarters at the address indicated on the withdrawal request form and at the conditions indicated therein.
By withdrawing from the purchase, the payments relating to the products being returned are refunded, excluding any costs specifically indicated at the time of purchase or as specified in the return form. This reimbursement takes place within 14 days from the moment the withdrawal is physically effected, or from the time of the return to our product warehouse, subject to verification by us within these terms of the status of the returned products and confirmation of applicability of the terms of withdrawal. In the case of non-applicability or partial applicability of the terms, the customer is informed in this regard during the same period of 14 days from the return of the products. The refund is made using the same payment method used by the customer for the initial transaction.
2Stamp reserves the right not to accept shipments of components or products:
- purchased by the company, or with an indication of the VAT number on the invoice, as the possibility of return, according to law, is addressed exclusively to private consumers
- collected by the customer or his intermediary or courier at one of our physical offices
- whose original warranty seals affixed by the manufacturers have been removed
- that do not contain original packaging, accessories and manuals
- which were carried out without having activated the request for assistance to 2Stamp
To request a return of the products, please contact us at email@example.com or via the contact page. It will be necessary to return the complete product with the original packaging, a copy of the invoice or purchase receipt and the return request form, which can also be downloaded by clicking here.