The installation of the products is the customer's responsibility.
All our machines are supplied with very complete instructions in Italian, there are also demonstration videos on installation and printing processes, tips on how to use the products and tricks to solve common problems.
For Secabo and Graphtec brand products we offer direct assistance from one of our specialized technicians.
For the five-color Oki Pro printer, home installation is included in the price.
If you are interested in home installation, please contact us on email@example.com or via the contact page.
Our courses of use are offered for a fee following the purchase or at the time of purchase. Generally, we advise our customers to carry out some tests on the use of the machinery purchased, and then request to carry out a course of use or to take advantage of our free technical assistance.
WHO ARE THEY FOR?
Our courses are aimed exclusively at our customers, or those who have purchased a specific machine from us and want to learn how to use it. We do not carry out, even for a fee, courses for those who have purchased machinery from other companies, this to favor assistance and improve their quality towards our customers.
WHERE ARE THEY DOING?
The courses are held by appointment at one of our offices, or at home, if specifically indicated:
- use courses for Secabo and Graphtec products: Milan Lambrate headquarters, or, if possible, at home, with an additional cost related to the technician's transfer
- use courses for Oki Pro printers: Milan or Turin headquarters, or, if possible, at home throughout Europe with direct assistance from Oki technicians
- all other courses of use: Milan office via Padova
AVAILABLE COURSES AND COSTS
Please click on the full description for full details.
- Learn how to use Secabo cutting plotters: cost 60 €, duration 90 minutes, more details here
- Learn how to use Graphtec cutting plotters: cost € 80, duration 90 minutes, more details here
- Learn to use the Cameo cutting plotter: cost € 30, duration 20 minutes, more details here
- Learn how to use a hot press: cost € 20, duration 20 minutes, more details here
- Learn to print using thermoadhesives for cutting plotters: € 30, duration 30 minutes, more details here
- Learn to print via laser printer transfer: cost € 50, duration 40 minutes, more details here
- Learn to print cups using a vacuum oven and sublimation printing: cost € 40, duration 40 minutes, more details here
- Installation and use of the 5-color Oki printer: usually we include, if possible, installation at the customer of this model and a course of use; otherwise, the price varies depending on the distance of the customer or different agreements. More information here.
HOW TO BOOK A COURSE
You can proceed with the purchase of the course through the addresses previously indicated using the "Add to cart" function and following the instructions, even if you intend to buy it together with your machinery, we will contact you to make an appointment.
Alternatively you can write us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or via our contact page, requesting an appointment; you will be given all the information to request an appointment.
Technical assistance via email or telephone is always free, always exclusively for our customers. Please contact us on email@example.com or via the contact page.
For more information on technical assistance, see the specific page.